Fuel-Lube Delivery Driver
Scope of Position
Commercial Bulk Fuel Drivers are responsible for the movement of Petroleum products from multiple fuel loading Racks as well as Beck Oil Bulk Plants to customer locations in High Desert, Low Desert and Inland Empire. Performs work safely and in compliance with customer, local, state and federal guidelines. This position includes safety bonuses.
- Performs both pre and post trip vehicle inspections (DVIR) of vehicles and reports all defects to the appropriate personnel for repair and maintenance scheduling.
- Understands and follows state and federal regulations concerning hours worked and transporting hazardous materials.
- Loads and makes deliveries in accordance with company guidelines, including proper use of safety equipment, and follows established procedures at loading and delivery locations.
- Completes required documentation to account for time worked, locations and products delivered, and records tank reading information to verify delivery.
- Works cooperatively with Co-workers, dispatchers, and company supervisors.
- Works responsibly with a minimum amount of supervision.
Reports any off-site safety concerns to dispatch in a timely manner.
- In possession of Commercial Driver’s License
- HAZMAT and TANKER Endorsements (a must)
- FUEL TRANSPORT experience preferred
- Must pass DOT Physical Exam
- Able to push/pull hoses, loading arms, fittings weighing 30-50lbs 10x/day
- Able to read and speak English clearly
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
License: Commercial Driver’s License (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Additional Compensation: Other forms
Work Location: On the road
Vehicle Provided: Yes
This Job Is: A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
Work Remotely: No